Business Development Representative - Hamilton
John Bear Buick Chevrolet is in search of a Business Development Center (BDC) Representative to help us discover new and innovative ways to drive more customers into our store utilizing both phone and internet strategies.
This individual will spend the work day on the phone & computer. The ideal candidate will be a people person - energetic and professional. Superior communication and customer service skills are required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Main objective: turn internet and phone leads into in-store appointments for vehicle demonstrations.
· Responds to all Internet and Telephone customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
· Communicate effectively with online customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, email or in person.
· Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
· Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet.
· Makes outbound phone calls using dealership marketing campaigns.
· Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
· Skilled with generating appointments from customer database (leads provided)
· Attends product and sales training as requested by sales manager
· Attends sales meetings
· Maintains professional appearance
· Other duties as assigned
· Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills
· Professional demeanor
· Self-motivated and energetic!
· Strong product knowledge
· Strong record of customer service satisfaction
Salary + Bonuses (based on experience)
Health & Dental benefits package
Please apply with your resume via email to Jim Finlay, General Sales Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Services Manager - Hamilton
We are accepting applications for a Financial Services Manager. This is a permanent Full Time position. Previous experience is preferred. The successful candidate will possess excellent leadership, management, presentation and communication skills, along with a desire to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and a strong attention to detail. You will also possess excellent sales skills and a commitment to sales processes and objectives. Must possess an OMVIC license.
· A company demonstrator
· Strong compensation plan with excellent volume and High Customer Traffic
· Group Benefits
· Experienced management team
· Positive team atmosphere
· Passion for Sales
· Ambition to succeed
· A team player with a commitment to exceptional customer service and satisfaction
· A positive work attitude with strong work ethics
· Exceptional communication skills (including computer literacy)
Interested candidates, please forward cover letter and resume to Jim Finlay, General Sales Manager at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those candidates selected will be contacted directly.
New And Used Vehicle Sales Representatives
Leverage your career and join one of Ontario's most successful GM dealers. We are Hamilton - Burlington and Niagara's largest volume General Motors dealership.
We value our employees and strive to keep them motivated and engaged. We empower them with training in new technologies and industry best practices to ensure that they build upon their skill sets and remain challenged and successful.
- Full benefits package
- RRSP bonus plan
- Demonstrator available
Join a positive, fun and rewarding environment With the opportunity to demonstrate and build your skills with a dealership that strives to be the best in the industry ... Just like you !!!
Please contact Kristen Bear or Mark Boulton at (905) 575-9400 for more information and to apply.